Procedures for 3G Pitch Hire (Covid)
PROCEDURES FOR 3G PITCH HIRE (COVID)
• Everyone should self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms before every training session or match. If you are symptomatic or living in a household with possible or actual COVID-19 infection you must not participate or attend;
• Competitive training is now permitted, with groups limited to a maximum of 30 people, including coaches;
• Competitive match play is permitted, with social distancing in place before and after the match, and in any breaks in play;
• Players and officials should sanitise hands before and after a game as well as scheduled breaks throughout a game or training session – please use the stations provided;
• Ball handling should be kept to a minimum with most contact via a boot and the ball disinfected before and during the game;
• Youth football coaches are encouraged to limit persistent close proximity of participants during match play and training;
• Goal celebrations should be avoided;
• Equipment should not be shared, and goalkeepers should ensure they disinfect their gloves regularly in breaks in training or matches and thoroughly afterwards. Where possible, coaches should only handle equipment in training;
• Players, coaches and officials should arrive changed and shower at home.
• Participants should follow best practice for travel including minimising use of public transport, and walking or cycling to the session where safe and possible. People from a household or support bubble can travel together in a vehicle.
• Clubs/Lead Booker should keep a record of attendees at a match or training session, including contact details, to support NHS Test and Trace;
• All Lead Bookers must accept the terms and conditions of use and must complete the form below.
- USE OF FACILITIES
(a) The Hirer shall ensure that all users of the pitches wear appropriate footwear, as shown in the diagrams attached to these terms.
(b) The Hirer shall be responsible for supervising the behaviour of all persons using the facilities hired by them. All persons using the facilities shall behave in a manner which does not cause injury, damage or nuisance to property, staff, neighbours or other users of the facilities. Individuals shall not use foul, abusive or discriminatory language or behaviour when using the facilities.
(c) The Hirer shall be responsible for leaving the facilities in a clean and tidy condition. All equipment used shall be returned to its proper location. All litter of any kind shall be removed from the facilities. The Hirer may use such litter bins as are available at the facilities and where bins have been removed due to Covid, please dispose any littler at home.
(d) No alcohol shall be brought on to or consumed on the 3G.
(e) No smoking is allowed on the 3G.
(f) No glass bottles or glass in any form is allowed on the 3G.
(g) Users shall not enter any pitch prior to their scheduled time, and shall not interfere with any game in progress.
(h) The Hirer shall indemnify Langho FC for the cost of repair of any damage caused to any part of the facilities or any associated equipment, by the Hirer or any users in their party.
(i) The Lights for the 3G must be turned off by 10.05pm due to licence restrictions. After the lights are off, the area around the 3G is completely dark and can be dangerous, therefore, no person should access the 3G or surrounding area after 10.05pm.
(a) The Hirer is advised that the hire charge does not include the cost of insurance against the Hirer’s liability for any damage or injury arising from their use of the facilities, either to the Hirer or to other persons or property and the Hirer should make their own insurance arrangements in respect of such risks.
(b) It is recommended that the Hirer obtains public liability insurance of a minimum value of £5,000,000 (Five million pounds) to protect against all claims which may arise, other than due to the negligence of Langho FC. Such cover may be obtained independently from insurance companies or brokers, or may be available through affiliation to a sporting body for a reduced fee.
(c) The Hirer shall not do or authorise any act, matter or thing which would or might constitute a breach of any statutory requirement affecting the facilities or which would or might make invalid in whole or in part any insurance held by Langho FC in respect of the facilities.
- HIRER’S RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
(a) The Hirer is responsible for providing accurate invoicing address details and ensuring that Langho FC has an up to date telephone number and email address at which the Hirer may be contacted. Any change in such details must be notified in writing to Langho FC, stating the old and new details.
(b) Invoices shall be paid by the due date shown on the invoice, regardless of whether the facilities are actually used and pay as you go charges should be paid prior to the 3G being used.
(c) The Hirer shall not use the facilities for any purpose other than that stated in the Hire Agreement.
(d) The Hirer shall not sublet any booking of the facilities.
(e) The Hirer shall report any accident to staff on site. The Hirer shall co-operate with the staff in completion of an accident report form and in carrying out any further actions necessary, in accordance with the Accident Reporting Procedure.
(f) The Hirer is responsible for providing all equipment used for their activity, with the exception of football goalposts and nets, and tennis nets, which will be provided by Langho FC.
(g) The Hirer will move football goalposts in accordance with the signs at the facility and any direction by the staff on site.
- LANGHO FC’S OBLIGATIONS
(a) Langho FC will provide the hirer with the 3G and football goalposts and nets.
(b) Langho FC reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice if, in their ultimate discretion, an officer of Langho FC considers the facilities are unsafe or unplayable. In such circumstances, Langho FC, at its discretion, may offer a credit to another equivalent booking.
- LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
(a) Langho FC shall not be liable to the Hirer in respect of any expense, cost or loss incurred directly or indirectly as a result of cancellation in accordance with Clause 4(b).
(b) Langho FC does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever caused to the personal property of the Hirer or users of the facilities.
(c) Langho FC does not accept liability for any personal injury or loss of life, howsoever caused, to the Hirer or users of the facilities, unless resulting from negligence on the part of Langho FC.
(a) Payment for a single booking shall be paid in full before use of the facilities.
(b) In the case of a block booking, the first month’s payment shall be made in advance of the first use, and payment for subsequent months shall be paid by direct debit before the first use in that month.
(c) In any event, should payment not have been made prior to scheduled use, the Hirer will be refused access to the facilities.
(d) Payment may be made by credit card, debit card, BACS or cheque. Any payment by cheque must be received by Langho FC at least 14 days before the scheduled use, and payments must be cleared before use.
(e) Full payment will not be deemed to have been received by Langho FC unless all funds have cleared.
(a) Any breach of and/or failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the cancellation of all of the hirer’s current bookings at Langho FC’s facilities without the provision of a refund, and/or the refusal to accept any future bookings from the Hirer. The use of any such remedy is without prejudice to any other claim or remedy which Langho FC may have against the Hirer.
(a) Hirers are recommended to use the marked car park bays only. Langho FC does not accept any liability for loss or damage whilst using the carpark or access roads.